I dig the jersey…must be imperial works?
WHAT A RIDE - 110km, 45kmh cross winds, over 1600m elevation & 2700 calories killed in 4 hrs.. I definitely earn’t my BRIVE-AGEN jersey today.
6 started, 4 finished & we lost 30 min due to 2 flats & mechanical failure..
* The royal blue BRIVE-AGEN version alludes to the 1951 Tour stage where Hugo Koblet, the Pedaller of Charm, rode away on a climb from a bunch including Fausto Coppi and Louison Bobet and soloed 135km for the victory
5 Notes/ Hide
- facciamotrentuno reblogged this from mostexerent and added:
- thinkingwins reblogged this from mostexerent and added:
- pariah-capuzzo likes this
- nathanrodger likes this
- vinovidivici-wasabi likes this
- domeakindness likes this
- minkyulee likes this
- mostexerent posted this